The term ‘Blue Wolf Design Group’ or ‘Blue Wolf’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘our’ refers to the owner of this website whose office is located in Newfoundland, Canada. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ or ‘customers’ or ‘clients’ refers to the viewer of our website and the user of our services. These are the standard terms and conditions for Blue Wolf Design Group and apply to all and any contracts whether verbal or written and all work undertaken by Blue Wolf Design Group for its clients.
Commencement of workPayment of a deposit to Blue Wolf constitutes agreement to work with us and to these terms and conditions.
Payment Terms and Policies
- A deposit of 50% is required to be paid by the client upfront to start all website design and development projects. The remaining 50% of the project cost are taken care of by milestone payments of 25% each which are scheduled either by date or at specific points in the project.
- If completion/launch of the website is delayed by the client for more than 30 days, Blue Wolf has the right to bill the client for unpaid hours or the amount of the current milestone. The project will then be rescheduled and completed when the client is ready to proceed.
- As soon as our resources for research, consultation, design and development has commenced on any project, the deposit is non-refundable. Furthermore, if the time and resources allocated to a project that a client wishes to cancel for any reason, exceeds the initial deposit or payments received, the Client is also responsible for further payment of time spent.
- Print ready files for all print design projects are retained by Blue Wolf until the total amount has been paid in full. As soon as full payment is received the files will be made available for download by you or your print service provider.
- All projects valued at $1000.00 or less require full payment up front.
- For your convenience, we accept Interac-eTransfers and secure credit card payments.